- Internal Transfer Regulations
- Note that faculty housing residents will pay the charges up to 100 TL for remodeling, repairing or replacing items in their apartments.
- For personal and property safety, please do not attempt to handle any electrical problems yourself, call the housing office and ask for assistance.
During Working Hours:
Ext: 1551 – 1400 266 43 88
After Working Hours:
Ext: 1441 – 2948
Emergency Line: 6666
- Please note that replacement of bottled gas in faculty housing apartments is carried out by the Housing Office staff; when desired, it can be purchased from other bottled gas dealers located in the city.
As of June 2011, bottled gas price is 64TL and you are provided with a receipt by the dealer.
As of June 2011, bottled gas costs 63TL at the University and receipt is not provided as these bottles are purchased in bulk from a wholesaler.
Nearest Bottled Gas Dealer’s Contact Information: Address: Balgat 100. Yıl Bayii (dealer), 37. Cadde. Phone: 286 2402
- 5490 SAYILI YASA GEREĞİ İKAMET ELGELERİ NÜFUS MÜDÜRLÜKLERİ VEYA MAHALLE MUHTARLARI TARAFINDAN VERİLMEKTEDİR.
PLEASE NOTE THAT, ACCORDING TO LAW NUMBERED 5490, RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE (NOT TO BE CONFUSED WITH RESIDENCE PERMIT) WILL BE PROVIDED EITHER BY POPULATION REGISTRATION OFFICES (NUFUS MUDURLUKLERI) OR MUHTARLIK OFFICES (EXECUTIVE OFFICE FOR EACH DISTRICT/NEIGBORHOOD IN A CITY) INSTEAD OF HOUSING OFFICE MANAGEMENT. RESIDENCE CERTIFICATE: OFFICIAL DOCUMENT VERIFYING YOUR RESIDENCY IN THE ASSIGNED APARTMENT AT BİLKENT UNIVERSITY
- İkamet edilen dairelerde isteğe bağlı olarak yapılacak onarım ve yenilemeler için Lojman İşletmeleri Müdürlüğü’ne başvurularak önceden ilgili makamdan onay alınması gerekmektedir. Aksi halde şahısların doğrudan yaptıkları harcama tutarlarının bir bölümünün üniversitece karşılanmasına imkan bulunmamaktadır. İlgililerin bilgisine sunulur.
Please consult the Housing Office and seek approval before you plan to make any modification or remodeling in your residency. The University will not partially cover any expenses made for changes to the facilities without the Housing Office’s prior approval.
- Please do not make direct payments to the university staff who carries out maintenance work (carpentry, plumbing, cabinet & container repairs, light bulb changes, etc.) in your residency. All maintenance charges will be reflected on your monthly bill prepared by the Housing Office.
- TO AVOID DISTURBANCE TO OTHER RESIDENTS AND GUESTS, PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR GARBAGE BAGS IN FRONT OF YOUR DOOR EXCEPT DURING COLLECTION HOURS.
Weekdays(Monday through Friday): 9:30, 14:30, and 18:00
Weekends and Holidays : 10:00 and 15:00
- PLEASE DO NOT SMOKE IN BUILDING ENTRANCES AND STAIRWELLS. ALSO, PLEASE DO NOT DISPOSE OF YOUR CIGARETTE BUTTS ON THE GROUND OR FLICK THEM OUT FROM YOUR WINDOW.
- For safety purposes, please do not let your pets outside of your residency unattended.
Please do not let your pets enter the playgrounds on campus.
Please do not leave your pet’s feces on the ground.
Please do not leave any food items in your building to feed stray cats and dogs.
Due to the risk of avian influenza, please make sure to thoroughly clean your pet’s feet and body.
- AS THE GROUND MAY GET SLIPPERY DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS, PLEASE TAKE EXTRA CAUTION ESPECIALLY WHILE WALKING ON SIDEWALKS AND STAIRS.