Dear Colleagues and Students,
You are cordially invited to attend the “COMBATING HUMAN/CHILD TRAFFICKING CONFERENCE” co-organized by the International Children’s Center and the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Interior Directorate General of Migration Management.
• Assoc. Prof. Dr. Saime Özçürümez, Associate Dean, Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences
• Birgül Yalınsu, Migration Expert, Ministry of Interior Directorate General of Migration Management, Department of the Protection of Victims of Human Trafficking
• Rıfat Sagut, Supreme Court Chef Prosecutor, Republic of Turkey Court of Cassation
• Prof. Dr. Betül Ulukol, President, Ankara University Faculty of Medicine, Social Pediatrics Department
• Hakan Keçe, General Directorate of Child Services Unit Manager, Ministry of Labour, Social Services and Family
Date: 26 April 2019, Friday
Time: 09.15 – 11.15
Place: Main Campus, C-Block Auditorium, Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences
Seminar will be in Turkish.
The activity is within the scope of GE250. Students will earn 20 points by participating the seminar.
A lunch box will be served after the conference.