Due to the Spring Fest, regarding the traffic flow and the use of parking areas on campus, the following measures have been taken, and the restrictions will be effective from May 2 through May 5, 2019 (Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
1. The road between the Prayer House parking lot entrance and the FMPA Intersection will be closed to traffic between May 2 and May 5, 2019 from 9 a.m. onward.
2. As shown by red in the attached plan, the road from the Library Building intersection to the Dormitory Building #50 and the road from the FEASS Building to the FMPA Building intersection will be closed to traffic as well as all parking lots in this area (May 2-5, 2019 / May 2, 2019 from 11:30 p.m. onward).
3. The parking lots located next to the Café In Building and between the SAL and G Buildings will be reserved for vehicles carrying academic and administrative staff stickers only. Note that the academic and administrative staff will be allowed to use these parking lots by entering and exiting the area from the road located by the Dormitory Building #50.
4. We advice the academic staff residing on campus to leave their cars in the faculty housing parking areas during these three days.
5. We also strongly advise our students to use public transportation rather than their own cars to get to the campus. The University Transportation Unit will increase the frequency and the number of service buses during the Spring Fest period.
6. The road between the Dormitory Building #50 and the Tepe Group intersection will be closed to parking on Friday, May 3, 2019 until 5:45 p.m.
7. On Sunday, May 5, 2019, the road between the Dormitory Building #50 and the Prayer House parking lot will be open to traffic and the parking lot will be available for parking.
Note that entrance to the University campus will be restricted throughout the Spring Fest exclusively to those holding Bilkent vehicle stickers. In order to maintain a proper traffic flow during the Spring Fest, drivers are kindly requested to abide by the warnings and instructions of the security staff.