Due to Traffic Awareness Week, Ankara Department of Security Office and Bilkent University are going to co-organize the following activities and educational programs about traffic safety on Thursday, April 11, 2019.
• Practicing penalty shootouts while using the drunk simulation goggles, which will make a person feel like driving under the influence of alcohol,
• Car crash simulator demonstarions and the importance of seat belt use,
• Introduction of radar system
• Education program on how to write an accident report
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Place: Prayer House Parking Lot
• Basic traffic safety education program will take place on the same day (April 11, 2019) at the Faculty of Business Administration Building V Auditorium 1 between 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
According to the decisions made by the Traffic Committee,
• “8” traffic points will be removed from the traffic records of Bilkent members who attend the first group activities.
• Also note that violation points for Bilkent members who attend the basic traffic education program will be removed. However, those who violate the traffic rules and regulations within a month of following the basic traffic education program will be returned to their previuos status and violation records.