- All students (including master’s and doctorate programs) must obtain a vehicle sticker at the beginning of each academic year. Applications should be made through STARS system available on the University’s website. It is mandatory to obtain a vehicle sticker for those who will be continuously entering the campus. Note that new academic year stickers’ distribution will start as of August 01, 2022.
- Vehicles without sticker will not be admitted to the campus as of October 10, 2022.
- First time applicants (undergraduate and master’s students) must attend the Driver Traffic Education program organized by the Traffic Committee and pass the exam that includes general traffic rules. More detailed information on the program can be found on STARS.
- The first Driver Traffic Education Training Program of the 2022-2023 academic year will be held on September 13, 2022.
- Driver Traffic Education exam results will be sent to Bilkent e-mail addresses of the applicants.
- Students who already have vehicle stickers are not required to attend the driver traffic education program.
- The cost of student vehicle sticker for the 2022-2023 academic year is 400 TL (electric vehicles 200 TL). Payments can be made directly to the Accounting Office located in the Rectorate Building, or by credit card through STARS. Please remember to keep your payment receipt when you go to the Security Office.
- Please bring your driver’s license, vehicle registration and student ID cards with you when you pick up your stickers at the Security Office.
- Vehicle stickers for master’s and doctorate program students are free of charge.
- In the case that students can not return the old sticker in order to obtain a new one, undergraduate students will pay twice the amount of the standart fee, and the master’s & doctorate students will pay the standard student amount. Alumni will will pay 200 TL.
For further information and questions please visit our webpage and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish all drivers a safe and respectful ride on the roads during the new academic year!
BILKENT UNIVERSITY TRAFFIC COMMITTEE