Bilkent 2017 Graduation Ceremonies will take place at ODEON on Saturday, June 17 at 11:00AM, 3:00PM and 6:30PM.
The ceremony will be broadcast live via the University YouTube Channel.
|Ceremony: 11:00 a.m. (Graduates are required to be present by 10:00 a.m. the latest)|
|Rehearsal: 11:00 a.m. (Attendance is obligatory)|
Energy, Policy and Security Program
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences
Faculty of Humanities and Letters
|Ceremony: 3:00 p.m. (Graduates are required to be present by 2:00 p.m. the latest)|
|Rehearsal: 1:30 p.m. (Attendance is obligatory)|
Curriculum and Instruction
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Music and Performing Arts
School of Applied Languages
|Ceremony: 6:30 p.m. (Graduates are required to be present by 5:30 p.m. the latest)|
|Rehearsal: 3:30 p.m. (Attendance is obligatory)|
Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
Law and Economics
Materials Science and Nanotechnology
Media and Design
Media and Visual Studies
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
School of Applied Technology and Management
Vocational School of Computer Technology and Office Management
• You are not allowed to attend the ceremony without a cap and a gown.
• Graduates must bring their caps and gowns to the rehearsal for a department photo.
• No caps and gowns will be available on the ceremony day.
• Make sure you pay off any fines due for the library and dorms. Otherwise you will not receive your original diploma at the ceremony.
• You can pick up your caps and gowns from depot of Procurement Office (FEASS basement) during the hours 9 a.m. and 4 p.m between the dates May 22-June 2/June 12-17.
• Please pick up your caps and gowns in person with your Bilkent ID.
• The cap and gown deposit is 80 TL for undergraduate and master’s students and 200 TL for Ph.D. students.
• Ph.D. students who would like to buy their caps and gowns should pay 500 TL.