The Bilkent Computer Center (BCC) provides extensive computing resources and services to meet all of the University’s administrative, educational and research computing requirements.
The center maintains high performance file and computation servers as well as general-purpose labs equipped with personal computers. There are roughly 4,000 computers located in offices, laboratories and dormitories around the campus. All are connected to BILNET, Bilkent University’s internet provider.
- WEB MAIL: Email Services
- STARS: Student Academic Information and Registration System
- DAIS: Department Academic Information System
- AIRS: Academic Information Review System
- SRS: Student Review System
- SRS/AIR Entegre Moodle
- BETS (Moodle Support)
- WordPress web site building tool for staff
- Bilkent Library
- Telephone Directory
- VPN Services
- Bil-Net & Dorm-Net Network connectivity in the dormitories
- eduroam (Education Roaming)