|Ceremony: Wednesday, June 26th 10:30 a.m. (Graduates are required to be present by 9:30 a.m. the latest)|
|Rehearsal: Monday, June 24th 10:30 a.m. (Attendance is mandatory)|
Curriculum and Instruction
Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Teaching English as a Foreign Language
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Music and Performing Arts
School of Applied Languages
|Ceremony: Wednesday, June 26th 2:30 p.m. (Graduates are required to be present by 1:30 p.m. the latest)|
|Rehearsal: Monday, June 24th 1:30 p.m. (Attendance is mandatory)|
Interior Architecture and Environmental Design
Materials Science and Nanotechnology
Media and Design
Media and Visual Studies
Molecular Biology and Genetics
Faculty of Art, Design and Architecture
Faculty of Law
Faculty of Science
School of Applied Technology and Management
|Ceremony: Wednesday, June 26th 6:30 p.m. (Graduates are required to be present by 5:30 p.m. the latest)|
|Rehearsal: Monday, June 24th 3:30 p.m. (Attendance is mandatory)|
Energy, Policy and Security Program
Faculty of Business Administration
Faculty of Economics, Administrative and Social Sciences
Faculty of Humanities and Letters
• Attendance to the ceremony without a cap and a gown is not allowed.
• Caps and gowns are required during the rehearsal, since class photos will be taken.
• No caps and gowns will be available on the ceremony day.
• You can pick up your caps and gowns from depot of Procurement Office (FEASS basement) between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m on the dates between May 20-31 and June 17-25.
• Please pick up your caps and gowns in person with your Bilkent ID.
• The cap and gown deposit is 100 TL for undergraduate and master’s students and 300 TL for Ph.D. students.
• Ph.D. students who would like to buy their caps and gowns should pay 600 TL.
• Make sure you pay off any fines due for the library and dorms. Otherwise you will not receive your original diploma at the ceremony.