A positive integer is said to be square free if it is not divisible by a square greater than 1.
We say that a positive integer is simple if each of the numbers a, a + 1 and a + 2 is square
free. Are there infinitely many simple integers?
Correct Solutions by,
- Toshihiro Shimizu Kawasaki, Japan
- Choi Min KyuSouth Korea
- Henrik Aberg Gothenburg, Sweden
- Roger Bengtsson Lund, Sweden
- Özgür Soysal Bilkent University
- Mustafa Burak Topal Istanbul
- Hüseyin Ege Olcay Bilkent University
- Güneş Parlakgül Harvard University, USA