There are 777 points located on a circle ω each coloured into one of the colours 1, 2, . . . , k.
For each of these points and for each colour 1 ≤ r ≤ k there exists an arc of ω containing
this point such that at least half of the points located on this arc are r coloured. Find the
maximal possible value of k.
Correct Solutions by,
- Toshihiro Shimizu Kawasaki, Japan
- Mümtaz Ulaş Keskin Antalya
- Jepbar Asgarov Hitrowka, Turkmenistan
- Myrat Chashemov
- Roger Bengtsson Lund, Sweden
- Burak Buğra Önder İstanbul Erkek Lisesi
- Barış Koyuncu Özel Enka Lisesi, İstanbul
- Muhammed İkbal Ulvi Boğaziçi University